What is counselling and how can it support me?
- exploring with you why you feel, think, and act the way you do.
- help you to understand yourself better, what your values are and what motivates you.
- help you to set goals and guide you towards how you can achieve them.
- help you relate better to others.
- help you to develop higher self-esteem and respect for others.
- explore with you your spirituality.
- help you to implement change.
What counselling services do you provide?
- Sexual Abuse counselling
- Anger management
- Family relationship issues
- Child and adolescent issues
- Domestic violence
- Abuse – sexual, physical, spiritual
- Pre-marriage and marriage
- Spirituality and Faith transitions
- Stress and burnout prevention and recovery
Free sexual abuse counselling
Counselling for Children
We offer subsidised counselling for children up to the age of 16 years.
Please contact us for more information or to make an appointment for your child to meet with one of our child therapists.